The RBTE marketing campaign is designed and managed by professional marketers to ensure that all decision makers and influencers within every significant retail or hospitality organisation are engaged with. Targeted marketing on and off line attracts visitors to the range of attractions and solutions on offer.
The Industry Database
Fundamental to the marketing, our database ensures that the right people are invited and aware of what is relevant to them at the event. A comprehensive database has been built and is constantly updated with the most up to date contact details for all the decision makers in retail.
European Marketing Campaign
A dedicated European marketing campaign will be targeting visitors from all the key European countries.
All suppliers booked into RBTE can take advantage of a range of marketing activities to support their presence at the event:
- Invitations (print and email) to send out to your contacts
- Personalised email invite system for exhibitors to use
- RBTE promotional material to upload onto your websites
- Promotion of your company and details of your products on the official event website
- PR opportunities through editorial in show previews
- Hyperlink from the official event website to your website
- Opportunity to feature in the Official Show Preview
- Opportunity to pre arrange meetings with potential visitors
At the Event
- Up to 50 words of text in the official show guide promoting your company
- Press packs and information in the Press Office
- Overall feedback report
- Continued online presence including hyperlink to your website
TARGETED MARKETING ENSURING A POWERFUL RETAIL BUYING AUDIENCE
If you want to know more about how to get involved in RBTE 2017 contact the sales team on +44 (0) 20 8874 2728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org